NFHC operates Flagstaff’s only gender inclusive shelter for victims and survivors of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Trafficking. Our shelter is open to all family compositions, and has 24 beds. Trauma informed care guides our advocacy and support philosophy and all services are voluntary.
The Domestic Violence Shelter is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Domestic Violence Shelter services include:
- Crisis Counseling & Trauma Therapy on-site
- Assistance in developing a personalized safety plan
- A healing environment
- Individualized Case Management to assist people in identifying individual goals
- Educational and Life Skill Groups
- Clothing, toiletries and food